Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

About

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Potatoes are in!

I can finally give an update to my potato post from May!  Well folks, we have potatoes.  I can actually say that the potato sacks that I experimented with this year did work and I got more potatoes than I normally get when I plant them out in the garden.  Now I will sat that the overall output wasn't great, but I know this was due to the horrible drought.  I mean, I can only water so much!!

The potato plants had fallen over and started to dry up.  It was time to unearth any potatoes in the bags.
Purple, red, yellow, and white...a nice little potato harvest.
Some nice white potatoes!!

I'll probably use these bags again next year.  I'm just going to hold my breath and hope we get more rain!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment